These are the books I am actively reading.
- The Three-Body Problem, Liu Cixin
- How the Word Is Passed: A Reckoning with the History of Slavery Across America, Clint Smith
Less actively reading
I’m always “reading” a dozen books, some of which I haven’t actually touched in months. These I’ve at least opened at some point in the last month.
- English Magic, Uschi Gatward
- Complete Short Stories, Graham Greene
- The Long Fall, Walter Mosley
- The Stinging Fly, Issue 46, Volume Two
Nada! But super close on How the Word Is Passed.
Added to the long list
These are books I’ve run into over the last week and added to some sort of “to one day read” list that is ever growing and will never shrink.