These are the books I am actively reading.
- The Three-Body Problem, Liu Cixin
- How the Word Is Passed: A Reckoning with the History of Slavery Across America, Clint Smith
Less actively reading
I’m always “reading” a dozen books, some of which I haven’t actually touched in months. These I’ve at least opened at some point in the last month.
- English Magic, Uschi Gatward
- Complete Short Stories, Graham Greene
- The Long Fall, Walter Mosley
- The Stinging Fly, Issue 46, Volume Two
Nada! But super close on How the Word Is Passed.
The Storyteller, by Dave Grohl, and Hamlet are on the nightstand.
Added to the long list
These are books I’ve run into over the last week and added to some sort of “to one day read” list that is ever growing and will never shrink.
- Charlotte Temple, Susanna Rowson
- Letters Written in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark, Mary Wollstonecraft (mother to Mary Shelley)
- Amusing Ourselves to Death, Neil Postman
The only requirement for your mention to be recognized is a link to this post in your post's content. You can update or delete your post and then re-submit the URL in the form to update or remove your response from this page.
Learn more about Webmentions.