So many acronyms.
I have many tabs open right now that I’m about to close and I’m not great at bookmarks. Here are some of the things I’ve been reading while trying to figure out PFS in SSL.
- SSL/TLS & Perfect Forward Secrecy
- Can someone explain a little better what exactly is accomplished by generation of DH parameters?
- MozillaWiki – Security/Server Side TLS
- Staying on top of TLS attacks
- SSL Cipher Suite details of your browser
- A (Relatively Easy To Understand) Primer on Elliptic Curve Cryptography
- Chrome’s preseeded HSTS domain list
- How to secure your webapp
- Configuring Apache, Nginx, and OpenSSL for Forward Secrecy
And I just bought this book: Bulletproof SSL and TLS