Definitely not as ridiculously long as the v0.7 changelog, but a good month of steady progress.
- Enable SSH agent forwarding
- Wrap update/installation procedures with a network status check
- Enable WP_DEBUG by default
- Update wp-cli during provisioning
- Better handling of package status checks
- Better handling of custom apt sources
- Add PHPMemcachedAdmin 1.2.2 to repository for memcached stats viewing.
- Add phpMyAdmin 4.0.3 to repository for database management
If I had to pick favorites, it would be the network status check that is done before installations are attempted and the PHPMemcachedAdmin that we’re now including. If you want to learn more about how data is managed in memcached, this is definitely your tool.