Lots and lots of changes this time around. It’s also worth reading the discussion on the Puppet provisioning pull request that did not go through.
BREAKING CHANGES: Breaking changes are made in this release due to the reorganization of config files for PHP that will require a full vagrant destroy and vagrant up to resolve.
- Refactor of package provisioning allows for better (and incremental) vagrant provision uses by checking individual package installs before attempting to install them again.
- Remove several flags used to disable portions of provisioning. This favors the scaffold approach provided by VVV.
- Improved nginx configuration and documentation
- Use –asume-yes vs –force-yes with apt
- Update Composer based on a specific revision rather than always checking for an update.
- Update Mockery based on a specific version rather than using the dev channel.
- Update [ack-grep](http://beyondgrep.com) to 2.04
- Add php5-imap package
- Update to Nginx 1.4 sources
- Update to PHP 5.4 sources
- Update to Git 1.8 sources
- Updated xdebug configuration parameters, fixes 60s timeout issue
- Better method to enable/disable xdebug configuration
- Refactor handling of custom PHP, APC, and xdebug configurations
- Bump default memcached memory allocation to 128M
- Introduce custom apc.ini file, bump apc.shm_size to 128M
- Provide a phpinfo URL at http://192.168.50.4/phpinfo/
- Set WP_DEBUG to true by default for included installations of WordPress