Dear Ramblewords Reader,
Before I continue with the wonderful section in which I explain what this site and myself are about, you must understand two things:
- This site is more brilliant than the definition of brilliant.
- There are three definitions of the word brilliant that I find acceptable when discussing this site with the word brilliant.
- of surpassing excellence; “a brilliant performance”; “a superb actor”
- brainy: having or marked by unusual and impressive intelligence; “some men dislike brainy women”; “a brilliant mind”; “a brilliant solution to the problem”
- characterized by grandeur; “the brilliant court life at Versailles”; “a glorious work of art”; “magnificent cathedrals”; “the splendid coronation ceremony”
Now that the self serving wonderfulness has been covered, let’s cover the real about of this site. That’s actually easy, because there is no about statement to make. We’re brilliant, we love it, and that’s how it is.
As of tomorrow, July 3rd, Ramblewords turns 2 years old. How do you like that? Around since 2004. Blogging was in the let’s get huge state already, so I wasn’t a pioneer or anything, but BlogExplosion was new and I got some real good use out of their traffic generating crap.
There is nothing like clicking 5,000,000 times through 5,000,000 sites just so that you could brag that 200 people showed up at your site one day for no reason at all except to click so that they could get closer to the 5,000,000 clicks so that they could get 200 visitors to their site.
You get the friggin point by now. It was worthless.
At some point I decided that if nobody was going to show up and read on their own, then it didn’t matter, because I would still read it 5 times a day no matter what. So I stopped using the BS BlogExplosion for traffic and relied on my regular readers. I was one of them, Lauren was one of them, I’m pretty sure my sister was one of them, and I’m not sure how many more there actually were. In fact, I’m not really sure how many there actually now are. Especially out of the wonderful family and friends circle. Oh well, it’s not like that has pushed me aside for the last 2 years anyway.
So yes. There have been ups, there have been downs, and none of this really matters. The point is that I just rambled and I just used words. And there you go. The only reason that I really wrote any of this is because it’s acceptable to have a seperate about page in which you ramble on about a bunch of nothingness. I was able to convince you to read this far, so I must not have done that bad of a job, even though evertying I wrote was stupid and pointless. Say Cheese!
- – Jeremy
P.S. – Here’s a picture of me taking a picture of me squishing a ball against the ceiling with my head.