Just a quick note about how smart my roomate is:
- My car won’t start, lights come on, no starter action, nothing.
- Switch to neutral, switch back to park, nothing.
- Figure, maybe it’s too cold (8 degrees) out, open the hood and let it sit in the sun, no start.
- Call up roomate, “oh yeah, just tap on the starter a couple times with a wrench.”
- Tap on the starter a couple times with the wrench.
Ok, so I’m not dumb when it comes to cars, you can’t be when you’re always driving/fixing one that’s 10 years old. But seriously, where did that come from?
My roomate rules.