Who knows… Anyhow, even though ramblepolitics didn’t get updated as often as it should have the last month we were still able to cover a couple subjects:
- We learned how McCain likes to complain about money even though he keeps on supporting the people that cause the problems.
- Ukraine’s democractic process takes some pages from our own (see Zachory Taylor).
- We established that Jeremy did not vote for Denny Hastert because he sucks.
- Funny pictures of Putin showed up from the APEC summit.
- Most recently, Bush discussed financial challanges and Jeremy misspelled misspelled (it was classic).
So there’s your list. If you’re interested, head on over to ramblepolitics and catch the extra stuff.