Who would have thought a month ago that people searching with love in Italian would be stumbling on ramblepolitics as often as they are.
Who knows… Anyhow, even though ramblepolitics didn’t get updated as often as it should have the last month we were still able to cover a couple subjects:
- We learned how McCain likes to complain about money even though he keeps on supporting the people that cause the problems.
- Ukraine’s democractic process takes some pages from our own (see Zachory Taylor).
- We established that Jeremy did not vote for Denny Hastert because he sucks.
- Funny pictures of Putin showed up from the APEC summit.
- Most recently, Bush discussed financial challanges and Jeremy misspelled misspelled (it was classic).
So there’s your list. If you’re interested, head on over to ramblepolitics and catch the extra stuff.
The only requirement for your mention to be recognized is a link to this post in your post's content. You can update or delete your post and then re-submit the URL in the form to update or remove your response from this page.
Learn more about Webmentions.